Researchers, developers and practitioners are invited to submit their articles (minimal 8 pages in single column double space in PDF format) on or before September 15, 2023 to this site.. Every journal will be reviewed and assign into several category according to the accepted journal:
- International Journal indexed in Scopus
- Indonesian Accredited Journal with Rank 2
- Indonesian Accredited Journal with Rank 3 or 4
- Indonesian Accredited Journal with Rank 5 or 6
- Indonesian National Journal
Please provide the following points in your articles:
- Title of the contribution
- Name of author, co-authors, institution, email-address
- Content of the Articles in IMRAD Structure
- Title should be less than 20 words
- Abstracts consists of no more than 250 words, contains the essence of the article and includes a brief background, objectives, methods and results or findings of the study. Abstract is written in one paragraph.
- Keywords are written three to five words/phrases, separated with coma and consist of important words/phrases from the article.
- Author’s name, affiliation, affiliation address and email. State clearly and include country’s name on your affiliation address.
- The main text of the writing should be consists of: Introduction, Method, Result and Discussion, and Conclusion; followed by Acknowledgment and Reference
Must contain an introduction, aim, methods, analysis, and results.
~ Paragraph 1
The first paragraph must provide initial guidance on the topic under study.
~ Paragraph 2
The authors must focus on the research conducted. The author can show a minimum of 5 papers that have been published in international journals and the article must relate to the topic of the research conducted. The author must describe the results of previous studies clearly. The author must identify the meaning of previous research findings.
~ Paragraph 3
The author must provide an argument about the question “why” interested in the topic. In this section, the author must describe the “shortcomings/gaps” from the results of previous research and then must provide answers to these gaps or deficiencies.
~ Paragraph 4
The author must explain the relevance, significance, and contribution of the research conducted. In this paragraph, the author must show the benefits obtained if the study has been completed.
~ Paragraph 1 How is the data obtained?
~ Paragraph 2 How is data elaborated so that data has meaning?
~ Paragraph 3 How is the data analyzed?
- Result and Discussion
In this section, the authors can divide into several subjects, provided the authors remain guided by the data analysis framework they have compiled.
The author does not need to repeat the discussion. This section contains answers to problems raised in the introduction. The author must honestly provide information on the shortcomings of the results of research conducted so that other researchers can know these deficiencies. (conclusions made in one paragraph).
The reference writing technique is mandatory using the Mendeley application 80% of the references used must come from international journals and or international proceedings. The format of references in this manuscript is using IEEE Style. Book references are permitted only 20%. References used are at least 20 references.
- Introduction State adequate background, issues and objectives, avoiding a detailed literature survey or a summary of the results. Explain how you addressed the problem and clearly state the aims of your study.
- Used method is the scientific in the form of study of literature, observation, surveys, interviews, Focus Group Discussion, system testing or simulation and other techniques commonly used in the world of research. It is also recommended to describe analysis techniques used briefly and clearly, so that the reader can easily understand.
- Results should be clear, concise and not in the form of raw data. Discussion should explore the significance of the results of the work, not repeat them. Avoid extensive citations and discussion of published literature. Editors will do the final formatting of your paper.
- Conclusion should lead the reader to important matter of the paper. Authors are allowed to include suggestion or recommendation in this section. Write conclusion, suggestion and/or recommendation in narrative form (avoid of using bullet and numbering)
- Acknowledgments. It is highly recommended to acknowledge a person and/or organizations helping author(s) in many ways. Sponsor and financial support acknowledgments should be included in this section. Should you have lots of parties to be acknowledged, state your acknowledgments only in one paragraph. Avoid of using bullet and numbering in this section
- The number of references are not less than 10 with at least 8 primary references. Primary references are include journal, thesis, dissertation and all kinds of research reports. All references must come from source published in last 5 years.
- Figure and table should be in black and white, and if it is made in color, it should be readable when it is later printed in black and white.
- Figure and table should be clearly readable and in a proportional measure to the overall page.
Authors of accepted articles will be notified by September 30, 2023 about the status of their proposals.
Camera Ready Articles
Complete chapters are expected to be submitted by October 15, 2023 to this site.
- An articles can have minimum 8 pages up to 15 pages (250 words per page or up to 7,500 words total; typewritten, double-spaced).
- Guidelines on how to prepare the camera ready articles will be provided upon acceptance of the articles.
- All submitted chapters will be reviewed on a double-blind review basis.
- Contributors may also be requested to serve as reviewers for this project.
All inquiries are invited to send an email to email@example.com.